We will be trialing live online yoga via the zoom app for the next 5 weeks, starting from Monday the 11th of May until the 11th of June.
The classes will be $12 per week – so you can do one class a week or as many as you like. We are making the classes 1 hour in duration.
So, for all 5 weeks it will be $60.
Or if you want to trial it for a week or are only available for a couple of weeks, just pay the number of weeks you want. So:
1 week: $12
2 weeks $24
3 weeks $36
4 weeks $48
If you wish to participate in the online classes but have been financially impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, please email us and we can send the link for free.
Because we are balancing family with the zoom classes, we won’t be doing all of our usual classes, but since no travel is involved, we hope that this isn’t an inconvenience for you and you can find a time and day to suit.
The classes are as follows:
Monday night 6.30-7.30pm Bhumi May 11th 18th 25th June 1st 8th
Tuesday morning 9.30-10.30 Bhumi May 12th 19th 26th June 2nd 9th
Wednesday morning 9.30-10.30 Quentin 13th 20th 27th June 3rd 10th
Wednesday night 7-8pm Quentin 13th 20th 27th June 3rd 10th
Thursday morning 9.30-10.30am Quentin 14th 21st 28th June 4th 11th
What to do
- Pay for classes into following bank account: put your name and yoga as the reference.
ACCOUNT NAME : SALLY ALBERTSEN
BSB : 016 495
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 539768339
- Send us an email to let us know you have paid and then we will also have your email in our zoom system. We will send a confirmation email every Monday with meeting link for each of the 5 classes. If you have paid and don’t receive our email, check your junk folder first and if it’s not there please contact us ASAP.
- Download Zoom: https://zoom.us/download.
You will need to set up an account, which will be free.
It’s a good idea if you are not familiar with zoom that you practice. It is quite simple but does take some getting used to. Play around with where you want to have your mat and screen. We will mute everyone when we start the yoga, but before hand if you want to talk to us or others, then check you microphone works and find your mute and unmute button.
- Follow the meeting link in your confirmation email. It’s best to check in 10 minutes before the class starts. We will open the room 15 minutes before hand which will give you a chance to chat to us and other participants if you want to.
- Once the class commences, we will mute everyone except us and unmute you at the end. You can choose to have your video on or off – so you can see us, but we don’t have to see you (you can stay in your pyjamas if you wish).
- If you have any problems, ring 0437639999 and we’ll try to help.
Some zoom tips
You can change your display by tapping the screen for the ‘change view’ control. If you mainly want to see the teacher choose the ‘Speaker’ option (and choose to ‘pin’ speaker, if only want to see the teacher). This would be the best option once we start the class.
If you want see the whole group choose the ‘gallery’ option. This is good if you want to see everyone at the start or end of the class.
For the best internet connection close all your other tabs and ask your housemates to reduce their online activities if possible, for the next hour! If your wifi is a bit spotty, choose the room with the best reception.
If you are feeling intimidated by the technology don’t worry – we’re here to help you figure it out and everyone we’ve worked with have found it easier than they expected. Remember it’s all a bit new for everyone, but we’ll work it out.